Saturday, February 5, 2011

Manda Girl Designs - "IRL"

IRL = In Real Life, for those of you not "up to speed" or "down with the lingo."  At the end of 2010 I worked with a wonderful bride named Jennifer.  She and her fiance were getting married on New Year's Day.  I gathered they were having a casual wedding with their five children as their attendants and some things would be unique, such as the flowers!








Jennifer wanted intimate paper bouquets made completely of black, red and white colored magazine papers for herself and her daughters/bridesmaids and boutonnieres of the same for her fiance and their son/best man.


Jennifer is the first bride to share pictures of her special day with me.  I am completely stoked to finally have some images to share of them in use!  They certainly added something not typically seen and SUPER special on their special day (take note of me being humble).

Jennifer and her husband's family are lovely and I think they look like a smiley happy bunch of charming cool kids while holding their "up-cycled" flowers.  I wish them the best life has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment