Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's animalistic and it's awesome!



 Animal print flowers - gosh I'm loving them.  Although she has not seen them, this leopard print flower arrangement is for my sister-in-law, Nikki.  She does know about them, so this is not ruining a surprise but I just had to share them here.  Nikki has a salon - Hair's Perfection by Nickcole  - and she's got a trendy awesome thing going on there.
When she first opened, my husband and I gifted (he designed it) her the zebra print arrangement just because we thought it was fun.  Now that fall is here I felt she needed a more seasonal arrangement for her reception desk, but the usual autumn arrangement just seemed too dull for this up and coming salon.  Although it isn't usually the case, animal prints were called for!  I've designed this arrangement around the leopard print paper keeping fall tones involved but not escaping, what I think, is a wicked fabulous vibe.
 Of course I'm a fan of my flowers, but I am enjoying how exceptionally unique these flowers can be for each individual person or need.  Instead of choosing the person's favorite flower, you can actually design a flower that suits them, their style or the decor of their office, apartment, house or party.  I think this is especially true for an event.

I am self proclaiming my flowers trendy!  Have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment